Monday, November 18, 2013

Are You Working on Your RedWork Challenge??

Our RedWork Challenge Special Exhibit is coming in January at Road to California Quilt Show.

Have you selected your Bird Brain Design Pattern yet?

Today a 15% off Sale Begins on
Every RedWork Pattern

Visit the RedWork Category and pick your pattern……Click Here!

Our stitching galfriend, Wanda, has sent a “work in progress” photo of her RedWork Garden.

Can hardly wait to see an update!!

Redwork chal-Wanda

Email me to tell me others of you are out there enjoying your Embroidery in Red. 
I don’t want to have only a couple people come to our Challenge Party…..party hats are ready!
Photos for sharing are wanted, too.

RedWork Challenge

emails to: info@BirdBrainDesigns.net

3 comments:

  1. I thank you from my heart for this great site. Thank you again! Good day to you and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a regular visitor to your site, which I congratulate you because it is very nice, very intuitive, congratulations to the whole team. See you soon for the next
    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These posts are really good and definitely beneficial. Great stuff from this part of the internet. This is the best weblog for anyone who wants to know about this subject.
    voyance gratuite par mail
    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete