Thursday, October 31, 2013

Houston is FUN

Seeing lots of Old friends from other shows and
Lots of new folks too….very nice.

Last night was opening Preview and we were TIRED at 10 pm.  Dragged out to Lucy parked under the freeway.  This morning pouring rain but the temps have gone down and not as much humidity….that is a real killer.  We Californians are not used to that for sure!

Ready to head into the show for the first full day of FUN.  Make a plan to come to Festival some day….we would love to meet you.

9 comments:

  1. So fun to meet you and see your schoolhouse presentation. My sister, daughter and I visited your booth at the log beach festival and we purchased one of your patterns, I can't wait to get started on it, fall.winter seasons makes me want to stitch! Thank you for creating such beautiful designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! A big heads up for the really good content! It undoubtedly helped me very much. I highly recommend you drop by and see my internet site which actually is about aquaponics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite surprising... I have never heard of that before reading your post!
    It makes me quite puzzled and angry too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing when you find a good content in today's internet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can definitely see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superbe construction du site, continuez comme ça quand ça sera fini ça sera superbe.
    voyance gratuitement

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo tout simplement. Et encore merci infiniment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Franchement vous êtes formidable d'avoir fait un site pareil
    voyance email

    ReplyDelete