Tuesday, December 11, 2012

For The “Fifth Day of Christmas”

Today our very Special Embroidery Packet just created for today is for our Snow Happens! Table Runner.

568_SnowHappens!

What a great Table Runner for Holiday and Winter home Decorating.  These happy characters will warm your heart every time you look at them!

I made getting ready to Embroider QUICK AND EASY by printing the 2 illustration pages in the pattern on Sticky Fabri-Solvy.  I stitched one half of the design, removed the Stick Fabri-Solvy and added the second half of the Snowmen.  It is so easy to see right through the film to line things up.  I dissolved the remaining film using the gentle cycle on my washing machine!!

568_Fabri-Solvy

Enjoy today’s Special Project!!

3 comments:

  1. I really love that design and on my to do list. Our store carries your patterns, but she didn't have the new ones.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete