Sunday, February 6, 2011

BIG Game Day Sale – Today ONLY

In case you are not a big fan of football on TV, you can shop with Bird Brain Designs online today and SAVE 10% on everything!

Save even more if you order more than $100.  Then you also receive FREE shipping.  Plus we will tuck one of our handy and colorful tote bags

353_GoneGreenTote

Use our bag when shopping or carry your latest project in it.  Roomy and easy to carry whatever you need.

Enjoy a shopping spree with Bird Brain Designs and save some cash today ONLY!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh that bag is so darn cute...need it, want it, should I have it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, something told me that I should of looked here on Sunday but I was so busy watching the Super Bowl as I live in WI so guess who I rooted for, yes, of course the PACKERS. It's all over WI today that they won & let me tell you how wonderful that game was. Now I feel bad that I missed out on the sale oh well, maybe another sale will come up & I'll be able to get in on it oh how I wanted that bag. I'm out of TRANSFER EZE anyway, just love that stuff & won't stitch without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog, thank you for details on shooting, it'll make me grow.

    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete