Wednesday, August 11, 2010

NEW Summer Freebie

We have just posted a NEW summer Freebie design for you.  The Summer Sea Shells tea towel will help you remember and celebrate a delightful summer trip to the beach.  Actually,  for me, it is just a wish that I had gone to the beach! 

509_FreebieSummerSeaShells Again, I used our Transfer-Eze to print my original design on and finger press onto the tea towel.  How fast that was and I was stitching in just a few minutes.  I may begin to sound like a broken record but this is good stuff!  I really like to trace my designs on the fabric but tea towels pose more of a problem seeing the design on the light box.  The fabric is more coarse and thick so Transfer-Eze really solves the problem.  Also, if you don’t cover the design lines perfectly with your stitching – NO PROBLEM – the design lines just dissolve and all you see is your embroidery.

509_Transfer-Eze Enjoy what is left of your summer and give yourself a mini vacation “at the beach” and make a pretty blue towel.

2 comments: