Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cat Quilt Designing Continues

Finally, after drawing and stitching 4 squares of the Kitty Quilt that has been “in the works” for some time.  There are now 5 drawn and “only” 7 more to go!NewCatQuilt After our trip to Del Mar more of the blocks will be drawn and stitched.  I hope to stitch the “Beware of Cat” while we are at the show.  I used our NEW Transfer-Eze to print the cat designs instead of tracing directly onto the muslin.  So EASY and QUICK even though I love to trace only the fabric.  Thought I would give Transfer-Eze a whirl.  Took only about 1 minute instead of the 20 minutes to trace it.  Give it a try yourself one day.  Watch for the new quilt sometime this summer.

4 comments:

  1. I think this is one project I will have to buy when it is available. I am a cat person =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me on the list for this one. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Sweet! Thanks for the tip about the Transfer-Eze.

    ReplyDelete