Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Festival in Houston is over until 2014

We had a great show seeing so many great shoppers.  Met lots of new people who had heard of Bird Brain Designs but had not see us “in person”. 

Heading west to California.  Anxious to put up photos of
A Quilter’s Garden, our new fabric coming soon. 
I check in with E. E. Schenck frequently to see if
“our ship has come in” yet.  Then through customs and into the warehouse to be put on rolls for us……YAY!

Back to I-10 heading west.  Honk if you see us!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the effort you have made ​​in creating this blog, better shared information that's also one of the values ​​of democracy ... if I can do anything to help this site I 'd be happy .. Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the site and all content.
    Congratulations and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing, this information is useful to me,good quality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je félicite beaucoup toutes les personnes qui veille au bon déroulement de ce blog
    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing when you find a good content in today's internet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coucou, ton blog est trop ! Je viens tous les jours et cela me plait beaucoup

    Voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merci beaucoup votre site et vos conseils sont super !

    ReplyDelete