Saturday, November 23, 2013

Designing by Candle Light

Here is my new mode of designing – by candle light!

A power outage for many hours in the middle of the night to late morning.  I gathered some nice brass candle sticks and got to work…..I’m an early bird!  When the sun began to rise over Clear Lake I was able to snap a picture.

Not recommended for long sessions of thinking and drawing but OK at the time!   Got a couple of ideas down on paper to finalize and get stitching for the arrival of our new fabrics….they are due to arrive in December some time – YAY.

Oh, by the way….remember our RedWork SALE continues today and is over tomorrow.

Visit the RedWork Category and pick your BBD Pattern and make your RedWork Challenge design.  Enjoy some quality Embroidery time!

5 comments:

  1. You have a great view. My god mom live in the Oaks on one of the Keys. Loved visiting there this past July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to you! I just browse the site just a little message to tell you that your site is really nice and pleasant. Excellent continuation and congratulations to the team and congratulations to the webmaster for the presentation. Soon!
    voyance gratuitement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you for taking a few minutes to publish this. I understand where you are coming from on this article however , I do believe that there are more desirable solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates
    obat pembesar penis

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s a really great site you have here. Thank you for the effort to be so good for us (even though we don`t deserve it) and keep it up.
    voyance gratuite amour
    voyance gratuite par email

    ReplyDelete