Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Cool and Sunny Weekend at Clear Lake

The last few days have been unusually cool with sprinkles yesterday.  Happily the sun has returned with the temperatures only 69 – 70 today. 
I sound like a weather person!

But the sailing club has taken to the water and given me some pleasure just watching them.  A quiet and relaxing day to design and fool around with new designs in wool.

Sailboats

The Witches Hooray Table Runner borders were finished by our very talented Brenda on Friday and I hand hemmed the binding today.  Ready to a photograph for the pattern cover.  Here is a preview.

Ready to “officially” announce next week.  Trick or Treat everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful views, loving this weather. We got out in the kayaks today, perfect day for a paddle. Love the new design and the finish, beautiful piece and so fun to do for halloween.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this Clear Lake in California? If so, I used to visit it each summer with my Aunt and Uncle and we had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine my surprise when I logged on tonight and see a post about "Clear lake." I was just talking to my husband about my God-Mom that lives in Clear Lake Oaks! What a small, small world...am surprised that it is not warmer there right now?

    How long have you lived in Kelseyville? Debbie as lived in the Oaks since the mid 80's I believe as my parents retired there for about 4 years in the late 80's/early 90s as well.

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and peaceful scenery!
    Love your newest design!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the good times in your blog. I am often in the position to watch (again and again) those wonderful articles you shared. Really interesting. Good luck to you!

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete