Saturday, March 31, 2012

NEW Designs in The Works

This weekend I am drawing some new designs for doggies and kitties.

Designing

April is Prevention of Cruelty to Animals month so Bird Brain Designs needs a new pattern or two to honor animals.  With your help we can help unfortunate critters out in the world

newDesignsPillowcases

Shortly we will finish up 2 more pillowcase designs to make a pair of patterns for you.  I love using my embroidered pillowcases and I hope you will too!  We will keep you posted in our Newsletter and website.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your new designs. The pillowcases are darling...have a wonderful weekend....Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “I was looking for this information in search engines and thank god I got this information here. Thanks a lot”

    ReplyDelete